Top Scott Adkins's action movies
How do you rate Scott Adkins as an action movie actor?
The Best and the worst Scott Adkins's action movies
Scott Adkins acted in 17 action movies and starred in 7 of them. The first Scott Adkins's action movie is Te wu mi cheng (2001). And the last one is The Legend of Hercules (2014). Below is a list of the most notable films with Scott Adkins:
- Top rated action movie by Scott Adkins is The Bourne Ultimatum, released in 2007.
- Most popular of Scott Adkins's action movies is The Legend of Hercules (49 place today), released in 2014.
- Top Oscar winning movie is The Bourne Ultimatum, released in 2007.
- Highest grossing Scott Adkins's action movie is The Bourne Ultimatum (domestic gross: $227,137,090)
- Most expensive action movie by Scott Adkins is X-Men Origins: Wolverine (budget: $150,000,000 estimated).
- Cheapest Scott Adkins's action film is Pit Fighter (budget: $600,000 estimated).
- Most profitable Scott Adkins's movie is The Bourne Ultimatum (total profit: $117,137,090).
- And most unprofitable one is The Legend of Hercules (total loss $52,954,964), released in 2014.
- The total box office of action movies by Scott Adkins is $555,828,443.
List of All Scott Adkins's action movies.
The best action moments with Scott Adkins
The first success in action movies for Scott was an invitation to Hong Kong for the role in fighting film "Extreme Challenge". He was invited by the Stephen Tung Fei (Chief of Hong Kong Stuntmen Association). Thus Adkins first appeared in the East. He knew that a lot of fighters go to Hong Kong to try to work in their filmmaking, but unlike them, he never thought on this seriously. He was taken aback by the fact that they wanted to work with him. So Scott got the opportunity to work with leaders of Hong Kong cinema such as Wong Yun Ping, Corey Yuen, Sammo Hun and the legendary Jackie Chan. He also played a small role in "Doctor" and in several episodes of "The residents of the East End" (the role of the bartender Joel), he got the main role in "Heaven" , followed by participation in TV series "One Mile". With the advent of the series " Holby City", Scott was offered the role in the movie "Pitbull". Although the film was an action and Scott played a mercenary, he did not take part in the action scenes. The real breakthrough for Scott Adkins was the role of prison undefeated champion in MMA Yuri Boiko in the movie " Undisputed 2", in which the main role is played by Michael Jai White . After this he was invited to major projects such as "The Bourne Ultimatum " and " X-Men : The Beginning. Wolverine" and the movie " Ninja " of 2009 for the first time Scott got the lead role.